BP555eSA Electric Water Activated Tape Dispenser
Maximum Diameter of Tape Roll: 10 inches
Maximum Length of Tape Roll: 1,000'
Shipping Weight: 32 lbs.
Dimensions: 20" L x 12.5" W x 12" H
Dispensing Tape Length: 6" - 45"
Dispensing Tape Speed: 45" per sec.
Tape Width: 1.5" - 3"
Tape Type: Reinforced and non-reinforced water-activated tape, gummed side in or gummed side out
Water Bottle Capacity: 64 oz.
Blades: Guillotine Shear Blades
Water Brushes: 3 Electrical
Requirements: 115V Safety
Compliance: UL Listed, Meets or exceeds UL, CE and CSA standards for operator safety
Warranty: 2 year parts, 6 months labor
Available Options: Machine's keypad is calibrated in Inches and voltage is 115V.
Features of the Better Pack 555eSA:
• Automatic tape advance
• Microprocessor based control
• Programmable keypad allows tape length to be adjusted in ½ inch increments
• Tape output of 45 inches per second
• 1,000 foot roll tape capacity
• Random Key Applications
• High volume, fast-paced shipping environment
• Packing and sealing more than 100 cartons per day/per 8hr shift
• When needing to achieve highest level of productivity with automatic tape advance
• Computer interface required for productivity and control Unique Safety Features
• Thermal cutoff: prevents the motor from overheating after extensive use
• Safety interlock switch: disables the cutting blade when the front cover is open
• Material choice: flame-retardant plastic, steel side frames, high grade solenoid link and zinc-plated stainless steel parts.
Watch The Better Pack BP555eS / eSA Video:
The Better Pack 555eSA is an electric water-activated tape dispenser (also known as a paper tape dispenser, gummed or gum tape water-activated tape dispenser) made for fast-paced shipping and packaging environment.
The Better Pack 555e Series includes the Better Pack 555eS Series and the Better Pack 555eSA Series (there is no longer a 555e dispenser, there is an 555eS and 555eSA).
This machine is calibrated in inches and has a voltage of 115V.
The “A” represents an Automatic Tape Advance feature, which means that once a piece of tape is removed from the dispenser, another automatically advances. The Better Pack 555eSA has the highest level of automation available from the Better Pack dispenser family. A microprocessor based control system can be interfaced with PC’s, printers, shipping systems, and foot pedals for the ultimate carton sealing solution.
The Better Pack 555e Series are the only electronic water-activated tape dispensers in the industry to be UL Listed and Approved by the independent safety certification company, Underwriters Laboratory.