BP755eSA Electric Water Activated Tape Dispenser
Maximum Diameter of Tape Roll: 7.5 Maximum
Length of Tape Roll: 600'
Shipping Weight: 42 lbs.
Dimensions: 21" L x 10.5" W x 9.5" H
Dispensing Tape Length: 6" - 100"
Dispensing Tape Speed: 32" per sec.
Tape Width: 1" - 4"
Tape Type: Reinforced and non-reinforced water-activated tape,
gummed side in or gummed side out
Water Bottle Capacity: 64 oz. Blades:
Guillotine: Shear Blades
Water Brushes: 2
Electrical Requirements: 115V Safety
Compliance: Meets or exceeds UL, CE and CSA standards for operator safety
Warranty: 2 year parts, 6 months labor
Available Options: Machine's keypad is calibrated in Inches and voltage is 115V.
• High volume, fast paced shipping
• Random carton packing of heavy and bulky items
• Limited workspace height (dispenser has a low profile)
• Cartons being packed and sealed that require 4” wide tape Features of the
Better Pack 755eSA:
• Three dispensing modes: manual, auto repeat and 1-2-2 (H-Pattern)
• Accommodates tape 1 inches to 4 inches wide • Dispenser height of 9-1/2 inches
• Random key • Tape output of 32 inches per second
• Adjustable low-voltage top heater
The Better Pack 755eSA is a water-activated tape dispenser (also known as a paper tape dispenser, gummed or gum tape water-activated tape dispenser) made for a fast-paced packaging environment where random-sized heavy items are being shipped. Notable for its operational flexibility, the Better Pack 755eSA offers several operating modes, including 1-2-2 (for the H-Pattern), random length button as well as a delay control. All these features allow the operator to adapt to variable carton sealing needs with a simple turn of the dial.
The BP755eSA is calibrated in inches and has a voltage of 115V.
The Better Pack 755eSA is manufactured to meet or exceed the standards set by the independent safety certification company, Underwriters Laboratory (UL). It is also built to meet or exceed safety standards set by CE (Europe) and CSA (Canada).